Clipped From Journal and Courier

kweatherwax23 Member Photo

Clipped by kweatherwax23

 - SMALL FIRES. The fire department was called to...
SMALL FIRES. The fire department was called to the home of Rufus Haupt Saturday Saturday night about 9 o'clock. A defective chimney had caused the house to catch, fire. The greatest damage to the house, however, was due to smoke and water.

Clipped from Journal and Courier22 Jan 1930, WedPage 2

Journal and Courier (Lafayette, Indiana)22 Jan 1930, WedPage 2
kweatherwax23 Member Photo

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in