Clipped From Journal and Courier

kweatherwax23 Member Photo

Clipped by kweatherwax23

 - An overheated furnace was the cause of a fire...
An overheated furnace was the cause of a fire In the home of Mr. and Mrs. . Rufus Haupt in VVtlllamflport, Sunday mornln. The fire was discovered around the chimney on the celling In the living room. The Willlamsport fire department did effective work with chemicals and the damage was light. '

Clipped from Journal and Courier21 Jan 1930, TuePage 2

Journal and Courier (Lafayette, Indiana)21 Jan 1930, TuePage 2
kweatherwax23 Member Photo

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in